URC Poster Printing Guidelines
The URC prints large format posters for any undergraduate UC Davis student who is PRESENTING their research at a conference.
Policies for Poster Printing:
- Posters must be emailed to the URC 5 business days prior to the date you need to pick it up.
- Only one poster printing. Be sure to proof your poster THOROUGHLY. We will not be able to reprint posters if there is an error. Be sure to size it according to the requirements of the conference. A common poster size is 48 x 36 inches. One side of the poster must be 36" or less as the paper rolls on our printer are 36" wide.
- Posters must be submitted in PDF file ONLY. At this time, we don’t have the capacity for other software programs.
- Email your PDF of your poster along with your conference acceptance letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will email you when your poster is completed so you can come to the URC to pick it up.
For the Undergraduate Research Center's Undergraduate Research, Scholarship and Creative Activities Conference, please refer to the Conference page for important, specific guidelines for poster submission.