FALL TRAVEL AWARD
The Fall Travel Award reimburses up to $500 of travel expenses for Undergraduate students who are presenting at research conferences, meetings of regionally or nationally, internationally recognized professional societies (or discipline specific equivalent-e.g. performance at nationally recognized festival) are eligible to apply. Funds are disbursed through the department of the sponsoring Professor (UC Davis faculty).
- Student must be an enrolled UC Davis undergraduate student in good standing at the time of travel
- Faculty letter of support is required
- Travel must take place during the 2022-2023 Academic School Year. Students may apply only once during an academic school year.
APPLY HERE: Travel Award Application
- Application: Monday, November 7, 2022, at 11:59 pm
- Letters: Thursday, November 10, 2022, at 11:59 pm
The Travel Awards are co-sponsored by Undergraduate Education and the Office of Research
“attending the NCRC gave me the chance to present my research to interested students and professors, such as Dr. Vincenzo Bollettino, Director of the Resilient Communities Program at the Harvard Humanitarian Initiative. Third, attending the NCRC also provided the opportunity to learn more about career and graduate school options, as the NCRC organized workshops with academics and other professionals. Presenting at the NCRC was an incredibly valuable activity, and it wouldn't be possible without the support of the UC Davis Travel Award.” - Brian Lee, Economics