30th Annual Undergraduate Research, Scholarship and Creative Activities Conference
Who can participate:
- UC Davis undergraduate students conducting research from any academic field under the guidance of a UC Davis faculty member.
- UC Davis undergraduate students who participate in research at a National Lab (Los Alamos, Bodega Bay, Lawrence Livermore) under faculty guidance.
- UC Davis undergraduate students who participate in research at another campus
(e.g., summer research programs) under faculty guidance. However, they must also receive a UC Davis faculty member's approval to be a conference presenter.
- Students can be recent UC Davis graduates (Fall 2018 or Winter 2019 graduates) as long as s/he has not started post-baccalaureate study and the research s/he is presenting was conducted during the current academic year, while an undergraduate student, under the supervision of a UC Davis faculty member.
In recognition that research can be a collaborative process, students undertaking research as part of a team may co-present (e.g. Senior Design Teams).
The presenters must be undergraduate students who plan to be at the conference and participate in the presentation (i.e. do not list your professor, graduate students or other people who are involved in the research but will NOT be presenting at the conference).
Each presenter must complete the online registration form themselves by the deadline and obtain the faculty member's approval.
- Each registration must contain the same title and abstract.
POSTER TEAM PRESENTERS:
- Poster teams may have a maximum of 4 presenters.
- Poster teams will share a single poster
ORAL TEAM PRESENTERS:
- Oral teams may have a maximum of 6 presenters.
- Each oral presenter will be allotted their own 15 minute period to present and take questions. (e.g., a team of three should be prepared to give a 45-minute presentation)
Student presenters (Orals and Posters) must attend one Mandatory Conference Preparation & Information Session to be held in March:
The following Sessions will take place in the Multipurpose Room, Student Community Center
Monday, March 11, 2019, 12:10 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Monday, March 11, 2019, 1:10 p.m.- 2:00 p.m.
Tuesday, March 12, 2019, 9:00 a.m. - 9:50 a.m.
Tuesday, March 12, 2019, 10:00 a.m.- 10:50 a.m.
Wednesday, March 13, 2019, 3:10 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday, March 13, 2019, 4:10 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, March 14, 2019, 9:00 a.m. - 9:50 a.m.
Thursday, March 14, 2019, 10:00 a.m. to 10:50 a.m.
Friday, March 15, 2019, 12:10 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Friday, March 15, 2019, 1:10 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
The following Mandatory Session is for ART and DESIGN EXHIBITORS ONLY in Room 2300, Student Community Center